St. Gianna’s Place proclaims the dignity of God-given life from the moment of fertilization. We seek to foster self-respect and independence for pregnant women in need and their babies in a nurturing and safe environment.
St. Gianna’s Place offers safe, long-term housing for women facing crisis pregnancies and their babies. In addition to a welcoming, Christ-centered home, we offer:
- Life skills training, including personal financial planning and developing a household budget
- Educational and job skills training
- Parenting skills
- Spiritual, emotional, and social support, including counseling when appropriate
Our core values include the recognition of a divine purpose and plan for every conceived child, the promotion of healthy families, and the fostering of self-worth in pregnant women in need.
We support our core values with the following strategies:
- Providing a nurturing and loving environment where pregnant women are welcomed with love and respect
- Fostering self-respect, independence, and healthy families through educational opportunities
- Encouraging community involvement and service to others to cultivate a sense of self- worth and accomplishment